BioMarin Caregiver Website
Mobile & Web: UX / UI Design
My Role: UX/UI Designer | Timeline: 4 months | Project: Caregiver website
Team: 3 Designers, 1 UX Director | Tools Used: Sketch, Adobe Illustrator, Sketch Cloud, Invision DSM, Zeplin
BioMarin is a Pharmaceutical company dedicated to providing information about genetic testing for children with epilepsy. Studies show that a majority of caregivers are unaware or do not understand the underlying causes of their child’s seizures.
Our team was tasked with developing a new website to educate caregivers about genetic testing, uncovering the cause of their child’s seizures, and offering more precise treatment and management options.
What I worked on:
- Helped design a responsive website targeted towards caregivers of child epilepsy patients.
- Updated design system and style guide to include typography, colors, and components.
- Designed the interaction/tap states for all global icons and buttons on web and mobile.
- Selected the page animations and documented how animations would appear in Zeplin.
- Worked with editorial team to flow in new copy changes throughout the design process.
- Worked with developer to QA the staging site prior to going live.
HOME 1: WHAT CAUESE EPILEPSY?
SECTION 2: WHY GET A GENE PANEL?
SECTION 3: SUPPORT FOR YOUR FAMILY
SECTION 4: TAKE ACTION
SECTION 5: QUESTIONS
SECTION 6: FOOTER
EMAIL SHARE POP-UP
LEAVING SITE POP-UP
Results / next steps:
The results was a responsive one page website designed to educate caregivers about genetic testing.