I'm a UX/UI Designer specializing in mobile and web design. Shortly after completing my A.A. from Columbus State, I moved to San Francisco to pursue higher education in Information Technology and Quality Assurance. It was during my QA internship at Salesforce where I discovered my fascination for great design and the significance it plays in producing rewarding user experiences.
My mission: is to deliver user-centric products that bring delight to people all over the world.
My passion: is to help and inspire people to live healthier, meaningful, and productive lives.
1. Currently training to compete in a Men's Physique 2019 competition
2. Favorite design blog: Sidebar
4. I'm always obsessing over cold brews
5. Member of the San Francisco Interaction Design Association
6. I'm a big fan of boba (you can find me hanging out at Boba Guys every weekend)
7. Traveled to Canada 10+ exploring Toronto, Ontario and Montreal
9. I've been making music and drumming for over a decade
MY UX PLAYLIST
HOW I SEE THE WORLD
Let's chat: firstname.lastname@example.org